Did You Know?
- BC businesses can receive 60% to 100% of employee training costs through government grants.
- Approximately 42% of business owners know about government grants but don’t know where to find them or how to apply.
- 32% of business owners are not aware of available grants – Granted! It will help you find the right grant & how to apply.
General Outline of the Workshop:
Learn which grants are for you – presented through information & discussion on types of grants, availability & researching the right grant for your organization
Between workshops, participants will be asked to find a potential grant that suits them and begin a draft proposal for discussion & feedback in the following sessions.
Participants will come away with a real and practical start to a grant proposal.
Benefits of the Workshop:
- What grants are right for your business or organization.
- Where to find those grants (handouts provided).
- How to develop a formal grant proposal, including crafting a compelling story.
- Managing & reporting to the Grantor, building a donor relationship.