Community Futures Thompson Country is pleased to present our 2021 Workshop series. This virual series is free to attend and aims to provide timely and relevant information and education to the business community.
The April Workshop is all about the Goods and Services Tax.
GST – What you need to know!
Do you have questions like:
- When do you have to register for a GST number?
- What is taxable and what is not?
- How to record GST for different assets?
- How to avoid common mistakes?
- How to file your GST reports?
- How to make GST payments?
Wouldn’t it be great to learn from a CRA expert?
Now you can! Join Judi Head, CRA Liaison Officer, as she navigates the world of GST in this free, virtual, two-hour workshop.