Your Market Just Got Bigger
The Export Navigator Program offers free expert guidance to businesses on exporting. Whether your business already exportsat volume or you run a smaller enterprise that hasn’t yet crossed borders, you will be put in touch with a helpful advisor who will demystify the export process. Although the current climate has disrupted the flow of goods and services, we can help you diversify your market and strengthen your business.
The program is available to all B.C. businesses located outside of Greater Vancouver and Greater Victoria and offers specialized advisors for businesses owned by Indigenous Peoples, youth (under 30 years of age), and women.
How Export Navigator’s Advisors Help
Exporting can seem intimidating, but your advisor will guide you through each step of the process in a way that is easy to understand and applicable to your business.
Your advisor will provide:
- Hours of export advice at no charge.
- Step-by-step guidance tailored to your pace.
- Help with business growth strategy and planning.
- Connections and information specific to your market and industry.
- Access to the most up-to-date resources for interprovincial or international exporting.
- An assessment of your business’s export readiness.
Who is the Program For?
Export Navigator was designed to help businesses located in nonmetropolitan areas expand. If your business is looking to grow and is in one of our regions, we can help you on your export journey!
Supporting under-represented groups is important to us. We offer specialized services for businesses owned by women, youth, and Indigenous Peoples located in the regions Export Navigator serves.