Did You Know?
- About 20% of startups fail in their first year, while 60% fail within the first three years.
- Three-quarters of entrepreneurs say they must deal with tremendous stress and financial insecurity.
- 72% of entrepreneurs are directly or indirectly affected by mental health issues.
- Two in five entrepreneurs report feeling depressed at least once per week.
General Outline of the Workshop:
Owning a business is hard work. There are added stresses and worries every day. Join Emma to master the mindset skills you need to be a successful entrepreneur and avoid burnout. You will learn to manage self-doubt and build resiliency to navigate entrepreneurship’s ups and downs successfully.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to manage your mind to overcome self-doubt.
- Mindset strategies for motivation and creativity.
- Practical mental health strategies to avoid burnout.
Benefits of the Workshop:
This workshop will help you gain the following:
- greater self-confidence.
- Better mental health.
- Increased productivity.