Wouldn’t it be great to know that you are doing things right before you file your small business tax returns?
Do you have an incorporated business and are confused about filing your taxes? The CRA Liaison Office is offering an online Tax Advice Seminar to help you.
During this online event, the liaison officer will:
- Discuss why businesses incorporate, the business structure, payment options available to the shareholder (salary or dividends), a review of the shareholder account, etc.
- Answer tax-related questions (income tax, GST and payroll)
- Discuss business tax deductions
- Explain common tax errors
- Provide an overview of helpful tools and services offered by the CRA
This is an online event. Registration deadline is March 8th, 10:00 AM